P-CHECK Kit for reliable protease detection
Because proteases can cause serious problems, both in the raw materials used in the diagnostics industry and in the production of biopharmaceuticals, manufacturers should identify their presence early on. Test systems that are currently available on the market are often only capable of verifying individual protease classes.
P-CHECK, however, is a fluorescence-based system with a marked, complete peptide library of more than 2 million sequence variants, making it a universal, reliable and sensitive tool for detecting proteases.
Advantages of P-CHECK Kit:
• Rapid test in 96-well plate format
• Universal detection of unknown proteases
• High sensitivity in the low ng range
• Robust toward matrix influences
• Suitable for unprepared samples
You will find the original PANATecs P-CHECK Kit in our Product Shop.